Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cruz2man

Default Need to change column widths in middle of page.

In the middle of a page, my column widths need to be different than they are
at the top. But if I try to change them, they change the top too. I don't
want them to be the same. What do I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tim m

Tough to say without specifically seeing what you are trying to do but you
could experiment with the 'merge cells' format. For eample you could select
A1 and B1 then go 'format'...'cells'....'alignment tab'...then click on the
merge cells box. This will merge those two cells into one, leaving the rest
of the sheet as is. You might have to experiment with this a bit but it
might be what you want.