Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Special paste column widths is not coming up in Excel 2007?

In Excel 2007 I am trying to paste the column widths from another area. I
have done this many times with 2006 or earlier but with 2007 I try to go to
special paste and get a bunch of weird stuff (ie options to paste as a
bitmap, office excel 8.0 format, XML, etc) and not the usual things (ie
formulas, formats, column widths etc). Has anyone else encountered this??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In copying the data you are also copying an object. Image, chart, shape
whatever. Make sure you do not include this in the selection and all should
be well. the functionality hasn't changed between 2003 and 2007

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"fingerprints316" wrote in