Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default AutoShape Desire(s)

I love excel's autoshapes and use them all the time. They are great because
of thier felxibility in allowing adding and modification of text and formats.
However, I am preparing to embark on a new project that will require my use
of many autoshapes nad was wondering...
.... "Are there any more out there?".
It would be lovely to break free from the limited shapes provided to us and
use new shapes...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND NEW AUTOSHAPES?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look at a simple example spreadsheet with different autoshapes
with constant names.

http://www.sockofiles.350.com/addshapes.xls

Selva V Pasupathy
For more on Excel, VBA, & other Resources
Please visit: http://socko.wordpress.com