-   -   AutoShape Desire(s) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214256-autoshape-desire-s.html)

Teddy-B

AutoShape Desire(s)

I love excel's autoshapes and use them all the time. They are great because
of thier felxibility in allowing adding and modification of text and formats.
However, I am preparing to embark on a new project that will require my use
of many autoshapes nad was wondering...
.... "Are there any more out there?".
It would be lovely to break free from the limited shapes provided to us and
use new shapes...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND NEW AUTOSHAPES?

Thanks

Don Guillett

AutoShape Desire(s)

How about any .jpg
insertpicturefrom file
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Teddy-B" wrote in message
I love excel's autoshapes and use them all the time. They are great because
of thier felxibility in allowing adding and modification of text and
formats.
However, I am preparing to embark on a new project that will require my
use
of many autoshapes nad was wondering...
... "Are there any more out there?".
It would be lovely to break free from the limited shapes provided to us
and
use new shapes...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND NEW AUTOSHAPES?

Thanks

Socko

AutoShape Desire(s)

Have a look at a simple example spreadsheet with different autoshapes
with constant names.

http://www.sockofiles.350.com/addshapes.xls

Selva V Pasupathy
For more on Excel, VBA, & other Resources
Please visit: http://socko.wordpress.com