Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default As soon as I protect my sheet, I can no longer insert comments...

As soon as I protect my sheet, I can no longer insert comments, even though
the cells are unlocked. I have allowed the user to format the cells when
protecting the sheet. Argh! It is essential that comments may be added with a
little red triangle in the cell to indicate that they are present. Any help
will be very gratefully received! :o)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Easy trick - When you choose Tools, Protection, Protect Sheet also check the
Edit Objects choice.

Thanks,
Shane Devenshire