Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional formatting for many criteria

Hi there

I have a schedule data base and want the font to change color if certain
ports (over 10 ports) are on the schedule. They can all change to the same
colour. When I go into the contional formatting, it allows only 3 conditions
to be set.

--
Thank-you!
Ruth
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have at least 2 options:

1) Convert to Excel 2007. You can have more than 3 conditional formats
2) Set the "conditional" formats using VBA. See this article for more
information

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#case
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.