-   -   Conditional formatting for many criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205868-conditional-formatting-many-criteria.html)

Ruth

Conditional formatting for many criteria

Hi there

I have a schedule data base and want the font to change color if certain
ports (over 10 ports) are on the schedule. They can all change to the same
colour. When I go into the contional formatting, it allows only 3 conditions
to be set.

--
Thank-you!
Ruth

Barb Reinhardt

Conditional formatting for many criteria

You have at least 2 options:

1) Convert to Excel 2007. You can have more than 3 conditional formats
2) Set the "conditional" formats using VBA. See this article for more
information

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#case
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.