River

Default Can I set more than three criteria for conditional formatting?

I would like randomly repeated names in column C to set the colour of the
font in column A (or for the colour of the font for the entire row).
If I use conditional formatting I can only set three names from column C.
However I have more names (8 - 10 ) in column C.
Am using Office 2003.
David McRitchie

The next step up after you can no longer use conditional formatting
is to use an Change Event macro
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm#case

There is an addin that would work the same as conditional formatting
---
HTH,