BobT

Default Can I get the mode, min, and max with multiple criteria?

Thanks again for the previous response.
Is there a way to get the mode min and or max with
multiple criteria?

Biff

Hi!

All are array formulas, enter with the key combo of
CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER:

=MODE(IF(A1:A10="x",IF(B1:B10="y",IF(C1:C10="z",D1 :D10))))

=MIN(IF(A1:A10="x",IF(B1:B10="y",IF(C1:C10="z",D1: D10))))

=MAX(IF(A1:A10="x",IF(B1:B10="y",IF(C1:C10="z",D1: D10))))

Biff

.