Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Join Excel Tables

I have a worksheet that has tables from different plants in our company on
different worksheets. I want to join those tables into one combined table
for printing and review by my manager. I have been searching and cannot find
how to simply combine the tables into one. Everything seems to want to count
or match data not just combine the lists.

The table are matching with all the coloumn headings being exactly the same.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
MT

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Roger,
Quite a bit more complicated than I thought it would be. I don't do much
with code in MS office but understand the basics and may be able to make this
work for me.

Thanks again,
Mike

"Roger Govier" wrote: