Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MT MEX[_2_] MT MEX[_2_] is offline

Default Join Excel Tables

Thanks Roger,
Quite a bit more complicated than I thought it would be. I don't do much
with code in MS office but understand the basics and may be able to make this
work for me.

Thanks again,
Mike

"Roger Govier" wrote:

Hi

Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"MT MEX" <MT wrote in message
I have a worksheet that has tables from different plants in our company on
different worksheets. I want to join those tables into one combined table
for printing and review by my manager. I have been searching and cannot
find
how to simply combine the tables into one. Everything seems to want to
count
or match data not just combine the lists.

The table are matching with all the coloumn headings being exactly the
same.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
MT