Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Missing Page Items Drop Downs

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this one. I have a Pivot Table with 3 page items
and I want to add a 4th item. When I drag it in it is added but there is no
drop down arrow for the item.

There is a way around it by dragging the one missing the drop down to below
one that has a drop down but this leaves one of the original 3 page items
with a missing drop down.

--
Andrew
300908