Old September 11th 08, 12:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Spell Check using All Caps

I know it is not a good thing to use all caps, but, this is just something
for personal use for school. In excel 2003 there was an option to "include
capitalized" words, I can not find that option in 2007. Can anyone tell me
if there is an option and if so, where is it? Thanks in advance.

Old September 11th 08, 01:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Office Button (Top left of application)Excel OptionsProofing and you'll
find it there.

--
HTH

Bob