Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dr. Darrell

Default ... Can I set Spell Check to automatically check my spelling ...

Can I set Spell Check to automatically check my spelling like I do with Word
and Outlook.

I have an application which writes letters using an excell spread sheet.
However, I don't have control of the data that is typed into various cells.
So to avoid a little embarassment of sending a letter with poor spelling, I
would like the application to check the spelling as it is processed.

Darrell