Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel VBA Books

Hello

I feel like I am in the middle. I am not trained in programming basics. I do
not know for instance how to control key board through VBA codes. However
using algebra, looping and designs I have managed to build a significant
application for a large retailing multinational.

I like to learn to VBA from A to Z. Which is the best book available in the
market?

Thank You

M Varnendra
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My personal opinion is that John Walkenbach explains VBA best.
Check out his web page concerning his books...
http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/books

I believe his 'Power Programming with VBA' books for Excel 2000, 2003 and/or
2007 are your best bet. Personally, my favorite is 'Excel 2003 Power
Programming With VBA'.

--
Hope this helps.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.