Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Books

Looking for a book on excell and access that list the commands (IF statments
ect) what they do and a sample of there syntax. now i am shure there are
other ways to learn these commands and such but i know from experiance that
having a referance like this is the most effective way for me.
Thanks for any book sujestions made

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No books needed unless you want to learn VBA, the best way is to download
Peter Noneley's Function Dictionary, it has practical examples for most if
not all functions. Frankly it is a magnificent piece of work.

http://www.xlfdic.com/

Peo Sjoblom

"KevinKBM" wrote in message
Looking for a book on excell and access that list the commands (IF
statments
ect) what they do and a sample of there syntax. now i am shure there are
other ways to learn these commands and such but i know from experiance
that
having a referance like this is the most effective way for me.
Thanks for any book sujestions made

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Peo,

I cannot open Peter Noneley's Dictionary (I get the cover sheet, nothing
else) nor does his link work.

Any ideas?

Bob Morris