Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kylie Rose

Default books on excel

Can anyone recommend a good book to help with using excel 2003 as a database
or setting one up?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi Kylie

Don't know what you want to do but look here
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

And
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Kylie Rose" wrote in message ...
Can anyone recommend a good book to help with using excel 2003 as a database
or setting one up?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kylie Rose

Thank you. I am trying to make a simple database to hold up to 4000 clients
and be able to sort the data into groups according to date ranges, deposit
due dates and use it to mail merge and send email en mass, I have little to
no experience in this but have taken it on as a task for my role as a PA for
a company that has manual book keeping for everything. Can you advise on tips
for setup for wase of mail merge down the track or point me to the correct
terms to ask for help from the help search function. Thank you so much for
your time!!!
Kind Regards
Kylie

"Kylie Rose" wrote in message ...
Can anyone recommend a good book to help with using excel 2003 as a database
or setting one up?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Maybe you can filter your data