Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Header Linked to Cells

Is it possible to have a header that is equal to a row of cells? Basically,
I want the first row of my worksheet to be at the top of every page I print
of a 50 page sheet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam Bush
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In xl2003:

File|Page setup|Sheet tab|
Rows to repeat at top:
point and click at row 1
or type 1:1
in that box.

This isn't the page header, though. This is essentially the field headers.

--

Dave Peterson