-   -   Header Linked to Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199341-header-linked-cells.html)

[email protected]

Header Linked to Cells

Is it possible to have a header that is equal to a row of cells? Basically,
I want the first row of my worksheet to be at the top of every page I print
of a 50 page sheet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam Bush

Dave Peterson

Header Linked to Cells

In xl2003:

File|Page setup|Sheet tab|
Rows to repeat at top:
point and click at row 1
or type 1:1
in that box.

This isn't the page header, though. This is essentially the field headers.

--

Dave Peterson

[email protected]

Header Linked to Cells

Dave,

Thanks you very much that is exactly what I'm looking for.

Adam Bush