Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Table copied from PDF goes into 1 Column

Hi, Im pulling me hair out here trying to get this to work.

Problem is I have information in a PDF file in the form of a table.
Unfortunatly when i copy it from PDF to Excel, it goes into 1 column, rather
than splitting the text up into the 7 columns it is in in the PDF. Now I
cant seem to work Acrobat 8, so does anyone know if you can create columns in
text in Excel.

E.g. 07917121592 12.50 0.00 21.780 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 34.280

Every space you see above should be in a separate column but at the mo they
arent.

Any Help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Mat