Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sorting a Pivot Table Column that is not the first column...

Is there a way that I can sort by a column in a Pivot Table that is
not the first column? The sort option works only for the first option
and does not work when I try to sort by any other column.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can sort the second column, but it will only sort within each group.
For example, if the first column is Region, and the second column is
City, you can sort the Cities within each region.
The region order won't be affected by the City sort.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures