Yolandi

Default Table copied from Excel to powerpoint print all bold?

Hi there,

I hope somebody will be able to HELP me! I have created a table in Excel,
and copied it as a picture into Powerpoint. When I print either the Excel or
the Powerpoint version in 'Black and White' the table comes out fine (all
fonts bold where it should be etc.), But when I print both the Excel and
powerpoint version to a color printer, the whole table fonts print BOLD?

Could somebody please help!!!

It will be much appriciated...

Many thanks
Yolandi