Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 200 Pivot Field Selections Are Locked

I have opened a worksheet with a pivot table in it. When I try to change (by
clicking in the selection box) in the dropdown field to show only the
selections I want to see I cannot, the boxes are locked. How do I enable the
ability to change these selections
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What version of Excel are you using?
In which version of Excel was the pivot table created?
Is the worksheet protected?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Debra,
Iam am using Excel 2000 and the worksheet is not protected. I copied and
pasted the data form the excel spreadsheet I had issues with into another
spreadsheet and had the same issue. Any ideas?