Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Question regarding pivot table selections

Good Morning,

I have two pivot tables driving a report. I'd like to link them -so that
when I select a different market on the first pivot, it would make the change
to both. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out this link...

Specifically at this section...

PT0008 - Change Multiple Page Fields
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"nacholibre" wrote:

Good Morning,

I have two pivot tables driving a report. I'd like to link them -so that
when I select a different market on the first pivot, it would make the change
to both. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the link Jim, for some reason the code isn't working when I make
changes to the pivot. I don't know how to read VBA, so I don't think I'll be
able to make it work here.

"nacholibre" wrote:

Good Morning,

I have two pivot tables driving a report. I'd like to link them -so that
when I select a different market on the first pivot, it would make the change
to both. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have tested taht code and it works great. Tghe firts thing I would check
would be your macro security setting Tools - Macros - Security (should be
medium)... If you want more help with this just respond back...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson