Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Pivot Table Question

Hi

I run Win2K with Excel 2K

I have a pivot table with a number of headings. Whenever I refresh the table
the columns always adjust to autofit the headings. I would like to know is
there any way that you can fix the column widths on a pivot table so that
when you refresh the data they do not go back to the original with.

Thanks, any help is much appreciated

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Right-click a cell in the pivot table, and choose Table Options
Ensure that Preserve Formatting is turned on, and AutoFormat is turned off.
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures