Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Freeze Panes in 2007

Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Ann,

It's on the View tab, in the Window block

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Annie" wrote in message ...
| Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.
|
| Can anyone help?
|
| Many thanks
| --
| Kind regards
|
| Ann Shaw

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The View tab has a Window group, which has a Freeze Panes dropdown.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Annie" wrote in message
Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you very much!
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw

"Annie" wrote in message ...
| Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.
|
| Can anyone help?
|
| Many thanks
| --
| Kind regards
|
| Ann Shaw

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you very much
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw

"Annie" wrote in message
Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks
--
Kind regards