-   -   Freeze Panes in 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/193861-freeze-panes-2007-a.html)

Annie

Freeze Panes in 2007

Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw

Niek Otten

Freeze Panes in 2007

Hi Ann,

It's on the View tab, in the Window block

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Annie" wrote in message ...
| Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.
|
| Can anyone help?
|
| Many thanks
| --
| Kind regards
|
| Ann Shaw

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Freeze Panes in 2007

The View tab has a Window group, which has a Freeze Panes dropdown.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Annie" wrote in message
Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw

Annie

Freeze Panes in 2007

Thank you very much!
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw

"Annie" wrote in message ...
| Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.
|
| Can anyone help?
|
| Many thanks
| --
| Kind regards
|
| Ann Shaw

Annie

Freeze Panes in 2007

Thank you very much
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw

"Annie" wrote in message
Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw

Ron de Bruin

Freeze Panes in 2007

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Annie" wrote in message ...
Hi I am using Excel 2007 and cannot find where Freeze Panes has gone.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks
--
Kind regards