Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Pryor

Default Freeze panes

How about not HAVING to have a line right accross the page when panes are
split. It really spoils the look of my carefully designed spreadsheets!

And while I'm here - does anyone else notice that in 2007 beta the 'Protect
Worksheet' button doesn't toggle correctly, and always shows the unprotected
button?

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

does anyone else notice that in 2007 beta the 'Protect Worksheet' button
doesn't toggle correctly

Betas have bugs and this is a bug. It's been reported.

--
Jim