Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default newsgroups

Anyone else having trouble with the private newsgroups?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Biff

I have send you a private mail

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"T. Valko" wrote in message ...
Anyone else having trouble with the private newsgroups?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Ron!

The address shown in the message properties isn't real.

Try this one:

xl can help at comcast period net

Remove "can" and change the obvious.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Anyone else having trouble with the private newsgroups?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How can I use newsgroup to participate in this office discussion group,
instead of what I use now, regular website. Sorry for the interruption but I
saw the opportunity to ask, as is topic related, and I took it.
THANKS
--
Socrates said: I only know, I don''''''''t know nothing.
I say : I don''''''''t even know, I don''''''''t

"T. Valko" wrote in message ...
Anyone else having trouble with the private newsgroups?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Inside your newsreader (in Windows Vista, that is Windows Mail; in earlier
versions, Outlook Express, or one of the alternate newsreader programs out
there), set up an account (usually located under the Tools menu item) and
specify news.microsoft.com as the news server.

Rick

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Anyone else having trouble with the private newsgroups?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here's one way:

http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Anyone else having trouble with the private newsgroups?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Problem resolved!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Ok, sent you an email.

--

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Anyone else having trouble with the private newsgroups?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

THANKS
--
Socrates said: I only know, I don''''''''t know nothing.
I say : I don''''''''t even know, I don''''''''t
know nothing.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Setting up Outlook Express/Windows Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Anyone else having trouble with the private newsgroups?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are lucky, the link news:microsoft.public.excel.misc might lead you
into a wizard where you can set up the account as Rick described below.
--
David Biddulph

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...