Dan Wilson

Default Newsgroups

Good day. Does anyone know if there is a newsgroup such
as this one for the Outlook Express product? I have
spent hours searching through the Microsoft site and
through Google trying to find one. All I can find is one
site dedicated to bashing the product.

Even though this is not the newsgroup for OE, I would
appreciate some help.

Thanks, Danno...

JE McGimpsey

These seem to be active:

microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlooke xpress,
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlook express,
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlooke xpress

In article ,
"Dan Wilson" wrote:

Good day. Does anyone know if there is a newsgroup such
as this one for the Outlook Express product? I have
spent hours searching through the Microsoft site and
through Google trying to find one. All I can find is one
site dedicated to bashing the product.

Even though this is not the newsgroup for OE, I would
appreciate some help.

Thanks, Danno...

Gord Dibben

Dan

Listing and links to MS Public News Groups.

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Look under windows.inetexplorer for the OE groups.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP