Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default O.T. What's happening in the Newsgroups?

For the past few days I have not been able to get into the Newsgroups for
several hours at a time and I am beginning to suffer from withdrawal
symptoms.

Has Microsoft gone on to part time or has Bill Gates got something against
me personally? <g

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Must be a problem with your server. Messages are getting to
msnews.microsoft.com, and to my usual server (news.btinternet.com), and to
news.individual.net, and to nntp.aioe.org, and to the Google archive.
--
David Biddulph

"Sandy Mann" wrote in message
For the past few days I have not been able to get into the Newsgroups for
several hours at a time and I am beginning to suffer from withdrawal
symptoms.

Has Microsoft gone on to part time or has Bill Gates got something against
me personally? <g

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank for the info David, now I feel really hard done to. Now that I take
the time to look at the times of the various posts I see that they are timed
right through the period where I could not receive any.

I am connecting directly to msnews.microsoft.com and it can't be my IP -
nothing is ever their fault!

"Sandy Mann" wrote in message
For the past few days I have not been able to get into the Newsgroups for
several hours at a time and I am beginning to suffer from withdrawal
symptoms.

Has Microsoft gone on to part time or has Bill Gates got something
against me personally? <g

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:47:55 -0000 from Sandy Mann <sandymann2
@mailinator.com:
For the past few days I have not been able to get into the Newsgroups for
several hours at a time and I am beginning to suffer from withdrawal
symptoms.

Has Microsoft gone on to part time or has Bill Gates got something against
me personally? <g

Hint: Microsoft and the newsgroups are two different things.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/