Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Costed Multi Level BOM

I have an file (in excel/access) which states are parent part number (col A),
level (col B), children part number(col C), and qty (col E) for parts
manufactured within my facility. I have a seperate table which summarizes all
the labor $ associated with the different children and parent part numbers. I
am having trouble rolling up the cost of all children into the parent part
numbers in some form of automated step (as I am dealing with ~10000
assemblies at various BOM levels).

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Rob, I am curious; did you ever find a solutio to your problem? I am facing
a very similar problem with rolling up data for a Work Break Down Structure.
If you found a logical way to tackle this problem, would you please share
with me?

Thanks.
Sherry