Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default macro than refers to a cell?

At the moment i have a macro that runs when I click a picture in my worksheet
(worksheet1) this macro opens another workbook called phone book. What I
would like is for a cell in worksheet2 to tell the macro which file to open
by the file adress it contains.
To sum it up if A1 (worksheet2) = C:\Documents and
Settings\Keith\Desktop\daily reports\ important files\ phonebook
then the macro looks in the stated file and opens the workbook "phonebook"
if I change the location of phonebook i want to be able to put it new
location in A1 (worksheet2) and the macro then automatically looks there. is
this possible?
if not how else could it be done?