Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default macro than refers to a cell?

As ALWAYS, post your code for comments.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"jackrobyn1" wrote in message
At the moment i have a macro that runs when I click a picture in my
worksheet
(worksheet1) this macro opens another workbook called phone book. What I
would like is for a cell in worksheet2 to tell the macro which file to
open
by the file adress it contains.
To sum it up if A1 (worksheet2) = C:\Documents and
Settings\Keith\Desktop\daily reports\ important files\ phonebook
then the macro looks in the stated file and opens the workbook "phonebook"
if I change the location of phonebook i want to be able to put it new
location in A1 (worksheet2) and the macro then automatically looks there.
is
this possible?
if not how else could it be done?