Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I unprotect a workbook without the password?

I have a template that a co-worker created - he is off to Iraq and it is
password protected. I want to modify the sheets but because I do not know
his password - I cannot make changes - even if I copy it to another Book and
do a Save As (and delete the password) under a different name. Is there a
way to do this - or copy it? Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can select all the cells (Ctrl-A) then copy, then paste into another sheet (at cell A1).
--
Regards from Virginia Beach,

Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com