Password

Default How can I unprotect a worksheet that is password protected

I am working in an older worksheet and can't remember my password. Is there
any way to crack my old password
Jan Karel Pieterse

Hi Password,

I am working in an older worksheet and can't remember my password. Is there
any way to crack my old password

Have a look he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
www.jkp-ads.com

Frank Kabel

Hi
see:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Password wrote:
I am working in an older worksheet and can't remember my password. Is
there any way to crack my old password

Jason Morin

You can download a free add-in that will unprotect your
sheet:

http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html

HTH
Jason