Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Raf Raf is offline

Default how can i unprotect worksheet with no password?

i dont know the password i have used to protect the worksheet, workbook. how
can i unprotect those without my password???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

In article ,
raf wrote:

i dont know the password i have used to protect the worksheet, workbook. how
can i unprotect those without my password???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Raf Raf is offline

i tried with password.xla , but doesnt open
has a msg:

excel was able to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable
content.

This workbook has lost its VBA project, ActiveX controls and any other
programmability-related features.

so...what should i do?

cheers