Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need to insert a workable document into excel

My company has an Excel file we use that has forms on individual tabs. These
are standard forms we use with all of our customers that allow us to fill in
information on them and print them out without having to constantly open
individual documents. We just go tab to tab to tab, clicking print when we
are done. Saves a lot of time. Unfortunately I don't know who created this
Excel file to ask them. We have new forms that I would like to add to new
tabs. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No, I know how to insert a new tab. I'm trying to find out how to insert a
new workable document into the new tab. I have a PDF document that I would
like to put in the tab that can be filled in and then be printed, saving time
in the long haul for everyone. Thanks for the input.

"NavRec02" wrote:

My company has an Excel file we use that has forms on individual tabs. These
are standard forms we use with all of our customers that allow us to fill in
information on them and print them out without having to constantly open
individual documents. We just go tab to tab to tab, clicking print when we
are done. Saves a lot of time. Unfortunately I don't know who created this
Excel file to ask them. We have new forms that I would like to add to new
tabs. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

By 'tab', I gather you mean worksheet. If so, what's wrong with the Insert
command?

If you need more help, tell use what you've done, why it doesn't work, and,
importantly, what version of Excel you are using.

Regards,
Fred.