Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert Word Document into Excel

I'm sure there must be a quick and easy way to have a word document within
the excel environment - ideally selected by using one of the worksheet tabs.
I don't want to mess around with copying and pasting - I want the doc to look
just the way it did in word.

Can anyone help me do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Do the following:

1. On the Insert menu, click Object. The Object dialog box is displayed.
2, Click the Create from File Tab.
3. Click the Browse button. Then select your Microsoft Word document from
your local machine.
4. In the Browse dialog box, click the Insert button to return to the Object
dialog box.
5. Click the Link to File and Display as Icon check boxes if you want the
document to be displayed as an icon with the path of the document file or
just clear the Link to File and Display as Icon check boxes and adjust the
corners to to your requirement.

Challa Prabhu