Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Documents in Excel

I have seen some purchase order/contract documents that were created in
Excel. There is a lot of text. How is this done? I am okay doing basic
spreadsheets but I cannot figure out how documents with a lot of text are
created in Excel. I like the appearance of these documents and so does my
supervisor who has asked me to figure out how this is done.

Thanks for any help.
--
Geneva
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The text could be in cells, or could be in text boxes, which float over the worksheet. Need
more info for a more specific answer.

--
Regards from Virginia Beach,

Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com
"Geneva Anderson" wrote in message
I have seen some purchase order/contract documents that were created in
Excel. There is a lot of text. How is this done? I am okay doing basic
spreadsheets but I cannot figure out how documents with a lot of text are
created in Excel. I like the appearance of these documents and so does my
supervisor who has asked me to figure out how this is done.

Thanks for any help.
--
Geneva

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Purchase Orders workbooks and other templates are found under
FileNew...Templates on my computer.

The Spreadsheet Solutions folder has a few to learn from.

Many more Templates can be found at the Office Template Gallery.

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/te...ry/default.asp

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP