Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Documents in Excel

Purchase Orders workbooks and other templates are found under
FileNew...Templates on my computer.

The Spreadsheet Solutions folder has a few to learn from.

Many more Templates can be found at the Office Template Gallery.

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/te...ry/default.asp

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 06:56:04 -0700, Geneva Anderson
wrote:

I have seen some purchase order/contract documents that were created in
Excel. There is a lot of text. How is this done? I am okay doing basic
spreadsheets but I cannot figure out how documents with a lot of text are
created in Excel. I like the appearance of these documents and so does my
supervisor who has asked me to figure out how this is done.

Thanks for any help.