Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Save Excel 2003 as Excel v 2.1

I have done this function several times, yet today when I save a 2003 Excl WS
as Excel 2.1, I am losing 4251 records out of 20,635. This has never
happened to me before today and I need the file to stay intact for a Fox Pro
application. I have tried to paste in the missing records and re-save and
that doesn't work either.

How do I keep the record count at 20,635 when saving as 2.1?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From the documentation I found, earlier versions of XL only export
16,384 rows.

HTH,