Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003, how do I save without having to say overwrite?

When I go to save a previously saved Excel spreadsheet, I get the message
that the file "may have been changed by another user since I last saved it.
In that case, what do you want to do?" I am given the option of saving a
copy or overwriting changes.

I get this message every time. How can I disable this without going in and
saving every spreadsheet I work on as a shared workbook?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You might search the MS Knowledgebase for the text of the message. Here's
one hit I got:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324491/

--
Jim