-   -   Save Excel 2003 as Excel v 2.1 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180659-save-excel-2003-excel-v-2-1-a.html)

Kristibaer

Save Excel 2003 as Excel v 2.1

I have done this function several times, yet today when I save a 2003 Excl WS
as Excel 2.1, I am losing 4251 records out of 20,635. This has never
happened to me before today and I need the file to stay intact for a Fox Pro
application. I have tried to paste in the missing records and re-save and
that doesn't work either.

How do I keep the record count at 20,635 when saving as 2.1?

JP[_4_]

Save Excel 2003 as Excel v 2.1

From the documentation I found, earlier versions of XL only export
16,384 rows.