Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I change the cell highlighting colour?

In Excel 2007 when you select cells it highlights them with a very faint blue
fill. Is there anyway to change the colour or depth of the fill as I have a
user who finds it difficult to see which cells have been selected.

Thanks

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel doesn't provide such functionality directly. You might be interested
in my RowLiner add-in that does something quite similar to what you are
looking for.

See http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/RowLiner.aspx for details and download.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"LJDL" wrote in message
In Excel 2007 when you select cells it highlights them with a very faint
blue
fill. Is there anyway to change the colour or depth of the fill as I have
user who finds it difficult to see which cells have been selected.

Thanks

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Chip. Will that work if I have multiple cells, A2, D5, E1 etc
selected. Sometimes the users will need to add data together that isn't held
at the bottom of columns etc

John