Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LJDL LJDL is offline

Default Can I change the cell highlighting colour?

Thanks Chip. Will that work if I have multiple cells, A2, D5, E1 etc
selected. Sometimes the users will need to add data together that isn't held
at the bottom of columns etc

John

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Excel doesn't provide such functionality directly. You might be interested
in my RowLiner add-in that does something quite similar to what you are
looking for.

See http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/RowLiner.aspx for details and download.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"LJDL" wrote in message
In Excel 2007 when you select cells it highlights them with a very faint
blue
fill. Is there anyway to change the colour or depth of the fill as I have
user who finds it difficult to see which cells have been selected.

Thanks

John