Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pictures in the background

Using Excel 2007. I would like to import several pictures (pages scanned from
a map book), position them around a spreadsheet, then be able to enter data
in cells in the foreground. Can't find any way to move the pictures to the
background ("Send to back" is grayed out). I have tried "mimic a watermark,"
which allows me to type data in front of the picture, but each page has the
same picture. Any suggestions?