Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Save Toolbar into new toolbar

I have created a custom toolbar on one computer.

On another computer I have the standard toolbar - on this computer I
would like to add/create a custom toolbar that is based on the first
computer's custom toolbar.

Can this be done?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
you don't "save" a tool bar. usually they are built with code. most users
record a macro while the build the custion toolbar then use that macro to
built the toolbar on other pcs.
see these links of more info...
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html

http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm
this link may not be what you are after but it has more links at the bottom.

Regards
FSt1
" wrote:

I have created a custom toolbar on one computer.

On another computer I have the standard toolbar - on this computer I
would like to add/create a custom toolbar that is based on the first
computer's custom toolbar.

Can this be done?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Usually the custom toolbars are saved in form of a file with extension *.xlb
usually found in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel

Find and the file from your old computer and paste it in the same location
on the new computer!

Best o luck!

--

Best Regards,