-   -   Save Toolbar into new toolbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178639-save-toolbar-into-new-toolbar.html)

[email protected]

Save Toolbar into new toolbar

I have created a custom toolbar on one computer.

On another computer I have the standard toolbar - on this computer I
would like to add/create a custom toolbar that is based on the first
computer's custom toolbar.

Can this be done?

Thanks

FSt1

Save Toolbar into new toolbar

hi
you don't "save" a tool bar. usually they are built with code. most users
record a macro while the build the custion toolbar then use that macro to
built the toolbar on other pcs.
see these links of more info...
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html

http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm
this link may not be what you are after but it has more links at the bottom.

Regards
FSt1
" wrote:

I have created a custom toolbar on one computer.

On another computer I have the standard toolbar - on this computer I
would like to add/create a custom toolbar that is based on the first
computer's custom toolbar.

Can this be done?

Thanks

FARAZ QURESHI

Save Toolbar into new toolbar

Usually the custom toolbars are saved in form of a file with extension *.xlb
usually found in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel

Find and the file from your old computer and paste it in the same location
on the new computer!

Best o luck!

--

Best Regards,