Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ed Ed is offline

Default formatting a textbox

I have Excel 2003. How do I format a textbox so that every time I use a new
textbox it is always formated that way? Now when I fomat a textbox, it will
stay that way. But a new textbox, that I open up, goes back to the old
formating. I tried saving the sheet and putting it in the XLSTART folder but
that did not work.
--
Ed
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ed

There are plenty of replies to your previous posting of this question,
basically you can't

--
HTH
Nick Hodge